Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• X-Plane 10.x Cannot connect X-IvAp

First of all sorry if this is known, I have searched in the forum but my french level is too low...

Just installed X-IvAp in my new iMac and I cannot connect in any server (under BootCamp I can connect in FSX without problems)...

First attemp:

Connecting as CFF376 to eu1.ivan.ivao.aero...
    Error: 006 xxxxxx No such VID / Password
    Disconnected

Second and followings attemps:

Connecting as CFF376 to eu2.ivan.ivao.aero...
    Disconnected

I have tried this but it doesn't work neither:

I need help...
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) - Display 27-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1440 resolution with support for millions of colors - Processor 3.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz) - Memory 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots - Storage 3TB Fusion Drive - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB of GDDR5 memory

Your account is not activited yet or it's a problem with the VID (sometimes it happens). Send a message to the administrator to reactivate it, he should fix the problem quickly.

Fly Safe

Fred

WIN7 x64 -MB : ASUS P7P55 LX - Intel Core i7 860 - Ram Kingston 12Go DDR3-SDRAM - CG : Radeon HD 6850 - TrackIr 4 - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System / Multi panel /Radio Panel / Switch Panel

Commentaire

Thank you for your answer Bzh2a, but I have more than 100 hours flying with this account...

Anyway I will mail to the administrator

Merci
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) - Display 27-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1440 resolution with support for millions of colors - Processor 3.5GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz) - Memory 8GB (two 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 memory; four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots - Storage 3TB Fusion Drive - Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M with 4GB of GDDR5 memory

Commentaire

SOLVED!

I explain the procedure to the french community if anyone more has the same problem (solved thanks to Klmva from the IVAO forum).

I have checked my X-ivap.conf and all is correct EXCEPT the password. It was correct but it was saved with lowercase, and my IVAN password is written with uppercase. I have re-wrote the password in the TextEdit, save it and it works!

I am absolute sure I wrote the password with uppercase (not one, several times), so I will mail software development to let them know this issue.

Thanks also Fred for your help

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X