X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• X-Plane 10.x System -> sliders

Hi everyone
    how does it work Plane Maker System -sliders?
    Thanks in advance.

You can use sliders to animate your 3D objets. You can define the duration in PM.
    It works with 2 datarefs :

- sim/cockpit2/switches/custom_slider_on[x] for switch on/off (start the animation)
    - sim/flightmodel2/misc/custom_slider_ratio[x] to animate the object.
    Linux Ubuntu 22.04 | Ryzen 7 5800x - 32Go Ram - GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8Go Vram

http://aerobask.com/

Commentaire

i harransor,
      I have some remark.
      In particular I animated my Fairchild C 119 main gear door.
      In Blender kinematic motion is all right: the door is shut when the landing gear is totally return but in Plane Maker don't.
      The door rotation speed is too fast respect for landing gear, so it is closed when so far landing gear isn't.
      Therefore I have to slow dawn that.
      This is my problem .
      I used what you told me : sim....../custom_slider_ratio[1]
      where 1 is the number of my left main gear from Plane maker .
      But don't it work.
      I also used sim/flightmodel2/gear/deploy_ratio[1].08
      where 1 is the same as before and the 0.8 is dataref number I used in Blender animation.But don't that work not even so .
      What or where did I make a mistake?
      Thanks a lot.
      Marzio

Envoyé par harranssor Voir le message
      You can use sliders to animate your 3D objets. You can define the duration in PM.
      It works with 2 datarefs :

- sim/cockpit2/switches/custom_slider_on[x] for switch on/off (start the animation)
      - sim/flightmodel2/misc/custom_slider_ratio[x] to animate the object.

Commentaire

If you want an example of Sliders, try this : https://xpfr.org/?body=aero_accueil&av=60
        Sliders are used here to adjust the position of the planes in the team.

Daniel
        Intel I5 6500 3,2 Ghz, RAM 16 Go, GeForce GTX 960 2 Go, Linux Ubuntu 18.04
        Portable Asus Intel i5 2,8 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce 840M, Windows 8.1 64bits
        #AMD II X2 245 2,9 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce GTX 650 1 Go, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
        #AMD 64x2 5200 2,6 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce 9600 GT 512 Mo, Linux Ubuntu 10.04
        #MacBook Pro 15" 2,4 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce GT 330 M 256 Mo, Mac OS 10.6

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X