Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• CYCLADES - SANTORINI VIDEO

A promotion video for the new upcoming scenery Cyclades. A special gift to my friend Bertrand for his big effort to create an scenery for my country Greece.

Stay relax, switch off the lights and enjoy the Greek sun and sea :D

One tour oveflying Santorini with B733 Olympic airways and final landing on the airport.

This size of the video is 19 mb in Windows media format with Greek music.

http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1113689788.zip

Regards

Spiros

Could you make the same, a little bit shorter and flying more closer of island to see terrain and villages ? Thanks
    Win10 64b / IntelXeon 3.7 GHZ / 8 Go ram / NVIDIA Quadro K2000 2Go
    XPFR

Commentaire

Efcharisto poli Spiros !
      As I told you mixing a few real life pictures gives a very nice rendering.
      Nice work, Hellas found yesterday her "Jim Kallinen" 8) !

friendly regards

Bertrand
      X-Plane 11
      iMac 2017 / Radeon Pro 560 4 Go / Mac OS Big Sur
      Joystick Thrustmaster basique
      Throttle Quadrant Saitek
      Pedalier Saitek

Commentaire

Good morning Beber,

Yes i can produce another video with smaller size but keep in mind 2 things.

1. If the analysis of the textures are bigger than 1 meter you must go higher to have nice view. What i mean is, with textures with 1 meter analysis the limit altitude is 1000 feets. Textures with 500 meters the flight altitude is 25000 feets and so on. For this video i flaw in 5000 feet for best view.

2. The original size of video was 640*480 approximately 55 mb. 8O
        So, i had to reduce the quality and the size from 640*480 to 320*240.
        We can't have all.

Regards

Spiros

ps. Could somebody to translate in French ???

Commentaire

Ok, no problem, I understand... and I translate !
          When I was saying "shorter" it was shorter duration (with cut off and more transitions ) but it doesn't matter, it's Ok like that :D .

Oui, je peux créer une autre vidéo plus petite mais il ne faut pas oublier 2 chose:

1. Si la qualité des textures est inférieur à 1 mètre, il faut être plus haut pour avoir une bonne vue. Ce que je veux dire c'est qu'avec une texture d'une qualité d' 1 mètre/pixel, l'altitude correcte minimale est 1000 pieds. Avec une texture de 500 mètres/pixels, l'altitude correcte est de 25 000 pieds et ainsi de suite... Pour cette vidéo, je volais à 5000 pieds pour une meilleure vue.

2. La taille originale de la vidéo était de 640 x 480 (environ 55 Mo)
          Aussi, j'ai dû réduire la qualité et la taille de 640x480 à 320x240... On ne peux pas tout avoir.

Amitiés

Spiros
          Win10 64b / IntelXeon 3.7 GHZ / 8 Go ram / NVIDIA Quadro K2000 2Go
          XPFR

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X