X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Plugin X-Acars v1.0 dispo!

Bonjour à tous!

Juste un petit message pour vous dire que la version 1.0 du plugin "XAcars" est disponible pour Pommes, Pinguouins & Fenêtres est disponible ici: http://www.xacars.net/
    En plus, il semble qu'il soit possible, à partir de scripts php, de créer son propre serveur... à quand un système ACARS XP-FC?
    La doc est en Allemand pour le moment, mais ça donne un bon aperçu. Heureusement, le plugin semble être en Anglais!
    Bons essais à tous!

Pierrot

Ben, là franchement me faudrait un décodeur !
    Rien pigé sur ce que ce truc semble devoir faire ....
    Peux-tu en faire une petite description ?

merci à toi

à+
    F-GATS
    Windows 7 - i7 CPU 3 GHz - RAM 8 Go DD 1.5 To DDE 2 To - N Vidia GeForce GT430
    Saitek X52 Pro Flight + Combat Rudder Pedals
    X-Plane10.05

Commentaire

Oui, à quoi ça sert ?

En y regardant de plus près, ce serait pour que les pilotes des compagnies virtuelles transmettent directement leurs données de vol sur le serveur de la compagnie, au lieu de déclarer les vols au clavier comme actuellement...

C'est ça ?
      X-Plane 9.21rc2 et 8.64

Commentaire

Sur le même site, dans Other plugins, j'ai vu XPMP qui a l'air sympa.
        Il sert à afficher le cap et la distance d'un aérodrome ou d'un point de report. Il n'y a que des terrains allemands ou presque dans le fichier mais c'est du texte donc facile à mettre à jour.
        Pour Windows seulement.

Daniel
        Intel I5 6500 3,2 Ghz, RAM 16 Go, GeForce GTX 960 2 Go, Linux Ubuntu 18.04
        Portable Asus Intel i5 2,8 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce 840M, Windows 8.1 64bits
        #AMD II X2 245 2,9 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce GTX 650 1 Go, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
        #AMD 64x2 5200 2,6 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce 9600 GT 512 Mo, Linux Ubuntu 10.04
        #MacBook Pro 15" 2,4 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce GT 330 M 256 Mo, Mac OS 10.6

Commentaire

Hello!

I'm sorry for writing in english, but i have no experience in french and the only way to read your thread (which i found via google) was through the google translator.

So, I am one of the developer of XAcars and the XPMP Plugin. Just to explain what XAcars is:

XAcars is a ACARS System similar than real ACARS Systems used for several years in jets for transmitting important data from the aircraft to the company and back. So, for example, XAcars can periodically send the position of the aircraft to the server and there you can show it on a map. So, if you have your own virtual airline you can show every flying aircraft in realtime on a map - even with it's state, if it's taxiing, boarding, and so on.

An other nice feature is, that you can send a report of the whole flight with some important data (like aircraft, flight duration, altitude, used fuel, ...) of it to the server too, so - once again the example with your own virtual airline or community - you can track every flown leg and add it to the pilots logbook.

And the best feature is, that all this things work without any virtual airline too, because we provide a very powerful logbook on our website for every registered user. So once registered and using XAcars (the plugin) you can use this logbook to see each flight you have done since using our plugin. And to see how an ACARS system works you can watch all sent ACARS messages from any pilot to the server. So you can be sure that no secure data will be sent.

And yes, the plugin itself is in english but due to a jurney for two month to ghana (africa) we were not able to translate it to english yet, but i think/I am sure that will be done in this year.

XPMP is a little plugin i wrote for use as a VFR pilot in germany and austria, but all airports are fully costomizeable via simple textfiles. PMP stands for the german word "Pflichtmeldepunkt", which means reporting point in english. So when flying VFR, you can choose the next reporting point of your route and the plugin is going to show you the direction and the distance to that point. So if you are flying online, you can be sure that you go into the controlzone via the correct way.
          XPMP is only for Windows (not XAcars, this is for Windows, Linux and OSX), because of the use of delphi for it's development, but if someone wants to port it to C/C++ to make it available on other platforms feel free to post in our forum on forum.xacars.net - I am sure we can find a way to port that thing too.

So, I think I have written enough, but if you have any further questions please ask it at forum.xacars.net, because I don't think, that I will go back to this forum very often due to of my missing experience in french. Sorry for that.

Cheers,
          Bernhard.

Commentaire

Thanks very much for the explanations !
            And thank you for the tools that you're developing for X-Plane...

You're welcome. .
            Win10 64b / IntelXeon 3.7 GHZ / 8 Go ram / NVIDIA Quadro K2000 2Go
            XPFR

Commentaire

Vivement cette doc en anglais car j'ai déja essayé d'installer x-acars sur un serveur perso...et pas l'air de fonctionner...
              J'ai installé les tables et les fichiers mais je ne vois pas de fichier pour créer des "pilotes" ou pour les ajuster à une autre base existante..
              XP-AIR : La bonne altitude à adopter.
              Première compagnie virtuelle francophone dédiée à X-Plane.
              http://www.xp-air.org

Commentaire

Moi aussi j'ai fait des test...
                Pour crée des utilisateurs s'est dans:general script/ hp_user

Il faut aussi crée les vol (a priori) et s'est dans:flight data/hp flights

Mais on doit pouvoir automatiser la chose mais je ne suis pas expèt en base de donnée ni en PHP.

Romain
                GO vol réseau
                VATSIM : F-ROMA

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X