• Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• X-Plane 10.x Scenery Package broken

Hi,

I downloaded the following germany scenery packages:
    +51+012 Leipzig
    +51+013 Dresden

both packages break when i unpack them with 7-zip. I downloaded both packages several times and tried to unpack several times. I even tried with an older version of 7-zip and the newest version.
    All other packages i downloaded before worked fine. So maybe the archives are broken.

I would love to get this 2 sceneries because its the main area i fly in.

best regards,

Nax

Hi,

Where did you get these packages ? And what are the file names ?

Daniel
    Intel I5 6500 3,2 Ghz, RAM 16 Go, GeForce GTX 960 2 Go, Linux Ubuntu 18.04
    Portable Asus Intel i5 2,8 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce 840M, Windows 8.1 64bits
    #AMD II X2 245 2,9 Ghz, RAM 8 Go, GeForce GTX 650 1 Go, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
    #AMD 64x2 5200 2,6 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce 9600 GT 512 Mo, Linux Ubuntu 10.04
    #MacBook Pro 15" 2,4 Ghz, RAM 4 Go, GeForce GT 330 M 256 Mo, Mac OS 10.6

Commentaire

Hi,

i downloaded them from

and the files are named:

zPhotoXP_+51+013_16_Dresden_XP10_2012-09.7z

zPhotoXP_+51+012_16_Leipzig_XP10_2012-09.7z

best regards,

Nax

Commentaire

Hi,

There was 3 files corrupted that where replaced yesterday, but not Dresden nor Leipzig that are Ok on the server.
        The most probably their download was interrupted by an internet connextion break and your copy is incomplete.

Dresden files size should be exactely 1 639 296 246 bytes,
        Leipzig files size should be exactely 1 518 183 763 bytes.

Try to redo the download while maintening your partial files in your reception directory : the applet will scan them and will try to complete them with as less as possible download.

Pascal
        Dernière modification par Pascal, 28 novembre 2012, 13h36.

Commentaire

Hi

a minute ago i completely reloaded the leipzig and dresden file. The download works fine as usual, but when i unpack the file, it gives me the following error message:

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle 

Nom : 		error.jpg 
Affichages :	1 
Taille :		143,5 Ko 
ID : 			455162

The same with the dresden file.

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle 

Nom : 		error2.jpg 
Affichages :	1 
Taille :		131,9 Ko 
ID : 			455163

All other files i downloaded before (10 files) have no error. So i think i have done everything right and the 2 files are somehow buggy.

best regards
          Nax

Commentaire

Hi

I download 2 min ago the files zPhotoXP_+51+012_16_Leipzig_XP10_2012-09.7z and when I decompact it I have this in the "WINRAR - Messages de diagnostic"

There are 899 lines, this is one of them :
            K:\_VOLUMES\_X-Plane_BUREAU\_XPLANE\_SCENERY\_Z-Photos\Germany\zPhotos-XP10\zPhotoXP_+51+012_16_Leipzig_XP10_2012-09.7z: Echec CRC dans zPhotoXP_+51+012_16_Leipzig_XP10_2012-09\textures\g2xpl_8_16_35008_43672.dds. Le fichier est corrompu

It's still "corrupted" ....

Günther
            WIN10 Pro x64 (1803) / SSD 1To & 1x 2To pour XP - UC :AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3,9Gb - Ram: Corsair XMS 16 Go (Kit 2x 8 Go) DDR3 1333Mhz - PC10600 - MB : ASUS M4A89TD PRO/USB3 (AMD 890FX) Crosshair IV Formula ROG - Audio : ROG Xonar Phoebus - LCD : LG 29" & 22" - CG : EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 8Gb - TrackIr 5 - Saitek 52Pro - CG Driver : Nvidia 418.91
            XP-9.70 & XP-10.52 - XP-11.26 (No VR) & XP-11.31r1

Commentaire

Hi nax2012

I apologize for my previous message : a fast check returns me that the files was ok, but a full archive test returns effectively an error.
              I sent to PilotBalu (who his now alone to have these files) if he can resend them : my archive is broken too.

I will post here as soon as I have his response.

I launched a full archive integrity test (627 files, more than 600 minutes of work for the server !), it will run this night. I hope it will be ended tomorrow morning so I could get a look in the log and discard corrupted files if any more.

To be followed,
              Pascal
              Dernière modification par Pascal, 28 novembre 2012, 22h22.

Commentaire

Hello Nax,

The two tiles have been uploaded again (thank you very much PilotBalu !) and they now passed the 7za integrity test without error.
                They are ready to download.

Pascal

Commentaire

Hi,

everything works perfectly right now. Thank you and Pilot Balu very much.

best regards

Nax

Commentaire

Hi,

i dont want to bother you again, but the following file is corrupted too:

zPhotoXP_+53+011_16_Schwerin_XP10_2012-09.7z

greets,

Nax

Commentaire

Hi Nax,

The integrity test of all files I run yesterday has terminated at the night (it took > 10h !) and detected 7 files that have been all replaced, including Schwerin that have been replaced this morning by PilotBalu. Now, I'm sure that there is not any more files corrupted in the version for X-Plane 10.

The integrity test is running from this morning on the V9 tiles.

Kindly
                      Pascal

Commentaire

Envoyé par Pascal Voir le message
                        Hi Nax,

The integrity test of all files I run yesterday has terminated at the night (it took > 10h !) and detected 7 files that have been all replaced, including Schwerin that have been replaced this morning by PilotBalu. Now, I'm sure that there is not any more files corrupted in the version for X-Plane 10.

The integrity test is running from this morning on the V9 tiles.

Kindly
                        Pascal
                        Have downloaded The Netherlands today and found small error in 1 file. zPhotoXP_+52+005_16_Utrecht_XP10_2012-10.7z has one tile missing, approx. 5 NM southwest of EHLE airport. re-downloaded this file and unzipped but problem remains and XP10 keeps reporting the error.
                        Sorry to have to bring you this news, but thank you for making flight over beautiful European scenery possible.

Brgds.//Martin

Commentaire

Envoyé par MartinR Voir le message
                          Have downloaded The Netherlands today and found small error in 1 file. zPhotoXP_+52+005_16_Utrecht_XP10_2012-10.7z has one tile missing, approx. 5 NM southwest of EHLE airport. re-downloaded this file and unzipped but problem remains and XP10 keeps reporting the error.
                          Sorry to have to bring you this news, but thank you for making flight over beautiful European scenery possible.

Brgds.//Martin
                          Hi Martin,

Thank you for the report. I will advise with the tile author. (I'm only the host of these works, and I have not any replacement file).

Stay tuned !

Pascal

Commentaire

Envoyé par Pascal Voir le message
                            Hi Martin,

Thank you for the report. I will advise with the tile author. (I'm only the host of these works, and I have not any replacement file).

Stay tuned !

Pascal
                            Hi Pascal,

Thank you for relaying the problem to the author. ( I just didn't know where I should have reported it anyway....) Please also relay my deepest respect and appreciation to everyone involved in these projects, as I know it is a tremendous effort to build these sceneries.

I'll stay tuned.....

Thnx.

Brgds.//Martin

Commentaire

Hello Martin,

The tile zPhotoXP_+52+005_16_Utrecht_XP10_2012-10.7z effectively has the file g2xpl_8_16_33744_44008.dds present ... but with size 0 bytes !

PilotBlalu has the same problem on his archive, so he redone and upload the tile yesterday, that is now named zPhotoXP_+52+005_16_Utrecht_XP10_2012-12.7z.

If you do not want to download it again completely, the replacement DDS alone is downloadable for sometime with this link : http://zonephoto.x-plane.fr/g2xpl_8_16_33744_44008.dds (2.7 Mo)
                              Download and move it to the directory zPhotoXP_+52+005_16_Utrecht_XP10_2012-10/textures to replace the bad file.

Good flies !
                              Pascal

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X