Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Missing libraries or files, Zone Photo Bodo,& Rognan (Northern Norway)

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Missing libraries or files, Zone Photo Bodo,& Rognan (Northern Norway)

Hello! I recently downloaded the ten tiles for northern Norway, for Zone Photo, and all went well, until the last two, Bodo, and Rognan. I get a message stating that a library or file is missing. Is anyone else having this problem? Hope to hear from you....

Salut

Moi je vais bien, merci de prendre de nos nouvelles

Bons vols

Hervé
    La lecture des manuels, tutos, docs ... libère le pilote de la machine :-)
    X -plane 11 Win 11 Pro Gigabyte Z690 I7 12700K /64DDR5 5600Mhz RTX 3090 24Go

Commentaire

Envoyé par phantom6 Voir le message
      Hello! I recently downloaded the ten tiles for northern Norway, for Zone Photo, and all went well, until the last two, Bodo, and Rognan. I get a message stating that a library or file is missing. Is anyone else having this problem? Hope to hear from you....
      Bonjour ! J'ai récemment téléchargé les dix tuiles pour le nord de la Norvège, pour Zone Photo, et tout s'est bien passé, jusqu'aux deux dernières, Bodo, et Rognan. Je reçois un message indiquant qu'il manque une bibliothèque ou un fichier. Quelqu'un d'autre rencontre-t-il ce problème ? J'espère avoir de vos nouvelles....
      Bonjour …

Encore un Spam, merci !
      Effectivement, il n'y a aucune raison d'avoir des problèmes de bibliothèques avec des tuiles photos … qui n'en n'utilisent pas !
      Passez donc votre chemin !

Hello ...

Another Spam, thanks !
      Indeed, there is no reason to have library problems with photo tiles ... that don't use any!
      So go to the next page !
      Pour X-Plane : Mac Studio Max M1 CPU 10 coeurs GPU 32 coeurs 64 G0 / SSD 4T0 + En Externe : SSD 4To + HD Lacie Thunderbolt 6To pour XP
      Samsung 49" 3840 x 1080 / Dell 24" 1920 x 1200 // Saitek Joystick X52 ; Rudders Pro Flight Combat
      i'Pad Pro 12,9 pour X-Mapper Pro
      MAC OS Monterey 12.5 / XPlane 12.05r1 (… XP à partir de XP 6 !)

" Soyez vous même … les autres sont déjà pris ! "
      "… la fausseté des idées ne se règle pas par les interdictions mais s'asphyxie dans la liberté ! " Marc Bonnant

Commentaire

I don't understand what you mean by 'next page'....

Commentaire

I don't understand what you mean by 'next page'....
          So move along! (translation by Deepl, I don't speak English )
          Pour X-Plane : Mac Studio Max M1 CPU 10 coeurs GPU 32 coeurs 64 G0 / SSD 4T0 + En Externe : SSD 4To + HD Lacie Thunderbolt 6To pour XP
          Samsung 49" 3840 x 1080 / Dell 24" 1920 x 1200 // Saitek Joystick X52 ; Rudders Pro Flight Combat

"… la fausseté des idées ne se règle pas par les interdictions mais s'asphyxie dans la liberté ! " Marc Bonnant

Commentaire

And I don't speak french, so....where does that leave us?? Can you help me or NOT???
            Dernière modification par phantom6, 24 août 2021, 06h01. Motif: translation

Commentaire

And I don't speak francais, so....where does that leave us?? Can you help me or NOT???
              As already said above: the photo tiles are only images placed on the ground!
              They contain NO objects! They do not use ANY LIBRARY !

The problem is elsewhere !

(Wouldn't it be easier to post on an English speaking site ? the org for example. There one is typed on the fingers if one does not speak English!)

Commentaire

OK...This is the message I'm getting after I've downloaded the to aforementioned tiles:
                The following scenery package has a problem, and will therefore not be loaded.
                It requires an additional Library Scenery Package that is not installed, or it is missing some of it's files. Also, I meant to say I didn't speak French, and the translator must have reversed what I typed?? You'll have to excuse me, as I've never had to deal with X-plane.FR before.
                Dernière modification par phantom6, 24 août 2021, 06h07.

Commentaire

OK...This is the message I'm getting after I've downloaded the to aforementioned tiles:
                  The following scenery package has a problem, and will therefore not be loaded.
                  It requires an additional Library Scenery Package that is not installed, or it is missing some of it's files. Also, I meant to say I didn't speak French, and the translator must have reversed what I typed?? You'll have to excuse me, as I've never had to deal with X-plane.FR before.
                  OKAY, OKAY,

Let's see what we can do to help you.

Once again, a photo tile needs absolutely no library, nor any additional element ! There are no objects (that should need a library), just pictures on the floor...

so either:
                  - your 2 tiles have been downloaded wrongly (which surprises me, I just downloaded them again at home : no problem)
                  - the problem comes from an additional scene which has nothing to do with photo tiles.

I have just tried a takeoff from Bodo (ENBO) without any problem reported .

What I propose to you :

1. In your post of answer, you pass in advanced mode (button: Aller en mode avancé) in bottom on the right of your post.
                  2. Just after having tried a flight from ENBO, in order to have your error message, in your X-Plane folder you locate the document " log.txt " : it is the logbook of your last flight session .
                  You compress it in .zip format and you attach it to your message!
                  ATTENTION, it is imperative to send the log.txt obtained just after a flight with the error you report! If you send the log.txt obtained after a flight without any problem, the error you are talking about will not appear!

Commentaire

Salut/Hello,

J'ai essayé de démarrer à ENBO.

Effectivement, il y a un problème
                    Voici le message dans log.txt
                    ""
                    0:03:44.491 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'terrain/16064_35488_NO16.ter', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/'.
                    0:03:44.491 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/Earth nav data/+60+010/+67+015.dsf:
                    0:03:44.491 E/SCN: The terrain file 'terrain/16064_35488_NO16.ter' could not be located.
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: The following scenery package has a problem and will therefore not be loaded:
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: It requires an additional library scenery package that is not installed, or it is missing some of its files.
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_11...m_scenery.html
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/REN/io_dsf.cpp:705
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: | The following scenery package has a problem and will therefore not be loaded:
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: | It requires an additional library scenery package that is not installed, or it is missing some of its files.
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: | http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_11...m_scenery.html
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:705)
                    0:03:44.491 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ""

In English :

I just tried with the tiles from Zone Photo.
                    Yes, There is a library problem for Bodo and Rognon.

I will get back to you later on this.

This does not affect the flying. May be some objets are missing and needs a library (this is a special case, as normally no library is needed !!)

Best wishes/Cordialement

Shankar

PS : Its a .ter file which is missing.
                    Dernière modification par NGS49, 24 août 2021, 16h08.
                    Papy retraité mais un éternel débutant dans le monde de X-Plane (et SimVol).
                    Windows 10 64bits, i7-8700, Ram DDR4 2*16Go, GTX 1080i, NVMe SSD 500Go+ 1To, HDD 3To double écran (Z35 et Dell ~25?), XP 11.50r3 (et sauvegarde 11.41 - r1 au cas où!!)
                    Saitek : Yoke, Rudder, Throttle, Switch, Multi et Radio Panel
                    PS : N'étant pas francophone dans ma jeunesse, vous m'excuserez mes fautes d'orthographe !!!

Commentaire

Thank you for confirming this! So.... I'm NOT CRAZY!!!

Commentaire

Bonjour/Hello,

1. Remove the Overlay Folder for BODO and ROGNAN. Delete the Scenery Packs.ini
                        Restart X-Plane.
                        ( Ne pas inclure le dossier Overlay. Supprimer le scenery packs.ini. Relancer X-Plane.

2. I completely forgot that Overlay folders are not needed with Orthos
                        ( J'avais oublié que l'Overlay ne devrait pas être utilisé avec Ortho)

3. This is a french Forum. We have had quite a few spammers. So it is normal that we try to avoid messages in English.
                        ( C'est un forum en français. Nous avons eu quelques spammeurs. Donc, c'est normal que nous méfions des messages en anglais

4. We request all newcomers to introduce him(her)self mainly his interest on flight sim knowledge and experience. It will then facilatate to answer the questions
                        ( Nous demandons les nouveaux dans ce forum de se présenter surtout ses connaissances et expériences des sims. Ceci facilitera les réponses aux questions).

5. If you want to have more feedback, then please post your request in French (Use DEEPL which translates pretty well).
                        ( Si tu veux plus de réponses, alors envoi les messages en français (Utilise DEEPL qui traduit bien)).

6. If you want to continue in English, you may use the website https://forums.x-plane.org/ which a US based x-plane forum.
                        ( Si tu veux continuer en anglais, tu peux utiliser le site https://forums.x-plane.org/ qui est basé en US)

7. To continuer here please introduce yourself :
                        a)
                        Passage obligé pour chaque nouvel inscrit pour se présenter. Pas de questions techniques ici svp !

(Forum... Divers ... Présentation)
                        - "Ouvrir une nouvelle discussion"
                        - etc
                        b) Signature (where you specify your sim setup/HW, etc, etc) which is automatically added to your future posts
                        - "Tableau de bord" on right to of this page and then
                        - "Modifier votre signature"
                        Type in your HW/SW/ etc, etc

8. Never forget to give more information so that our forum friends can help you. for example "Log.txt"
                        ( Ne jamais oubler de donner plus d'informations pour que nos amis de forum peuvent vous aidez.
                        "Log.txt ")

Voilà
                        Dernière modification par NGS49, 24 août 2021, 19h52.
                        Papy retraité mais un éternel débutant dans le monde de X-Plane (et SimVol).
                        Windows 10 64bits, i7-8700, Ram DDR4 2*16Go, GTX 1080i, NVMe SSD 500Go+ 1To, HDD 3To double écran (Z35 et Dell ~25?), XP 11.50r3 (et sauvegarde 11.41 - r1 au cas où!!)
                        Saitek : Yoke, Rudder, Throttle, Switch, Multi et Radio Panel
                        PS : N'étant pas francophone dans ma jeunesse, vous m'excuserez mes fautes d'orthographe !!!

Commentaire

@ NGS49
                          Sympa ton intervention

lebelge
                          PC monté en Kit : Raspberry Pi Carte Mère 3 Model B Quad Core CPU + Mémoires MicroSD 32 Gb + Sortie Video HDMI + Boitier Aukru Raspberry Pi Alimentation avec interrupteur 5V/3A + Ventilateur + Dissipateur thermique.

Commentaire

9. here is
                            (voila)

:-)
                            La lecture des manuels, tutos, docs ... libère le pilote de la machine :-)
                            X -plane 11 Win 11 Pro Gigabyte Z690 I7 12700K /64DDR5 5600Mhz RTX 3090 24Go

Commentaire

Thank you for confirming this! So.... I'm NOT CRAZY!!!
                              • Translated with DeepL

• I also confirm that I am not crazy! /
                              - Je confirme aussi que je ne suis pas fou !

Envoyé par NGS49 Voir le message
                              Salut/Hello,

J'ai essayé de démarrer à ENBO.

Effectivement, il y a un problème
                              Voici le message dans log.txt
                              ""
                              0:03:44.491 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'terrain/16064_35488_NO16.ter', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/'.
                              0:03:44.491 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/Earth nav data/+60+010/+67+015.dsf:
                              0:03:44.491 E/SCN: The terrain file 'terrain/16064_35488_NO16.ter' could not be located.
                              0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: The following scenery package has a problem and will therefore not be loaded:
                              0:03:44.491 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/zPhotoXP_+67+015_16_Rognan_XP10_2015-12-overlay/

• It's not the photo tile (zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-terrain) that has a problem! It's the overlay (zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-overlay) that is downloaded with it!
                              It would have been useful to specify it! /
                              -Ce n’est pas la tuile photo (zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-terrain) qui a un problème ! c’est l’overlay (zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-overlay) qui est téléchargé avec !
                              Il aurait été utile de le préciser !

• For my part, I had no problem to take off ENBO, for the simple reason ... that I do not use Overlay (other than SimHeaven) on my tiles! So I didn't ask myself the question any further !
                              - Pour ma part, je n’ai eu aucun problème à décoller de ENBO , pour la simple et bonne raison … que je n’utilise pas d’Overlay (autre que SimHeaven )sur mes tuiles ! Donc je ne me suis pas posé la question plus loin !

• Do you know the difference between "zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-terrain " and "zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-overlay " ?
                              - Sais tu la différence entre "zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-terrain » et "zPhotoXP_+67+014_16_Bodo_XP10_2015-12-overlay » ?

• "Terrain" is the photo tile, it requires no library and is fully functional .
                              - "Terrain" est la tuile photo, elle ne nécessite aucune librairie et est pleinement fonctionnelle .

• "Overlay" is what is placed on top of it (roads, forests, houses,...) and may require a library.
                              - "Overlay" est ce qui vient se poser dessus (routes, forêts, maisons,…) et qui peut nécessité une librairie .

• For my part, instead of Overlay (I never build them when I make my tiles) I use SimHeaven : https://simheaven.com (be careful not to forget the vegetation library : https://simheaven.com/simdownloads/vegetation-library )
                              - Pour ma part, en lieu des Overlay (je ne les construis jamais quand je réalise mes tuiles) j’utilise les SimHeaven : https://simheaven.com (attention à ne pas oublier la « vegetation library » : https://simheaven.com/simdownloads/vegetation-library )

• Advantages of SimHeaven :
                              - it covers directly all Europe instead of one tile each time
                              - it is regularly updated (June 2021) while the overlay of your BODO tile is from 2015 : new constructions are not included.
                              - SimHeaven uses buildings in the style that corresponds to the region you are flying over: buildings in Norway as you can see below, in Italy or Spain, you will have southern buildings ... what a pleasure

- Avantages des SimHeaven :
                              • il couvre directement toute l’Europe au lieu d’une seule tuile à chaque fois
                              • il est mis à jour régulièrement (juin 2021) alors que l’overlay de ta tuile BODO date de 2015 : les nouvelles constructions n’y figurent pas .
                              • SimHeaven utilise des bâtiments dans le style qui correspond à la région que tu survoles : bâtiments de la Norvège comme tu peux voir ci-dessous , en Italie ou Espagne, tu auras des bâtiments méridionnaux … que du bonheur

• Example of the use of SimHeaven instead of Overlays: BODO and buildings in the Norwegian style:
                              - Exemple de l'utilisation des SimHeaven au lieu des Overlays: BODO et des bâtiments dans le style norvégien :
                              Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle 

Nom : 		BODO.jpg 
Affichages :	1 
Taille :		207,3 Ko 
ID : 			470851

• Buildings in the Mediterranean style: Italy, Treviso (LIPH) near Venice (Adriatic)
                              - Des bâtiments dans le style méditerranéen : Italie, Tréviso (LIPH) près de Venise (Adriatique)
                              Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle 

Nom : 		Treviso Près de Venise (Adriatique).jpg 
Affichages :	1 
Taille :		212,3 Ko 
ID : 			470852

Have a nice flight!
                              - Bons vols !
                              Dernière modification par Glah_Salamanthe, 25 août 2021, 09h06.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X